We are ISO 9001
Anxor Ingeniería has adopted the ISO 9001 Standard as a strategy, focused on Quality Management Systems to improve the overall performance of the organization.
This standard aims to standardize the process at an international level through two main approaches:
Where processes and their interactions are planned through the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle. This approach ensures that process resources are properly managed, as well as that opportunities for improvement are identified and acted upon.
Allows determining the factors that could cause deviations in the planned results of the processes and / or quality management system, to implement preventive controls that minimize negative effects and maximize the use of opportunities.
The benefits of implementing the quality management system based on ISO 9001 are:
Our Quality Management System area provides constant training to our staff on process management and continuous improvement to be updated with the best practices of the industry at an international level.
At Anxor Ingeniería, we guarantee our clients quality products and services, in a timely manner and with leadership, adopting standardized procedures based on national and international standards, using state-of-the-art technology and continuously improving our processes.
We promote the growth and integration of our employees, we generate value for shareholders and we support the development of the region in the medium and high voltage electricity sector.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Anxor Ingeniería is a company committed to social responsibility by contributing to different social programs of different NGOs and communities to which we belong.
Among our main most recent contributions we mention the following: the donation granted to the Recycle for Life and Hope program of the Association of Parents with Children with Disabilities called Pipitos, this time donating recycling material on May 22 and 28, 2021, which was exported as raw material to Costa Rica and Mexico to be transformed into new products.
Likewise, we provide our contribution to the Organization Tesoros de Dios collaborating with food and toys for those affected by Hurricane Eta and Hurricane Iota in the North Caribbean Coast of Nicaragua, as well as the construction of a house, in turn we provide contributions to the community Musawás indigenous people in the Bosawás reserve and to the activity A Night to Shine, a special celebration dedicated to people with disabilities
Anxor Ingeniería promotes the care of the environment as a priority for its collaborators in the performance of its activities.
Likewise, all our procedures are continuously directed to reduce the impact on the environment.
Our environmental policy establishes the following objectives:
- Optimize the use of natural resources in our operations.
- Guarantee that our activities comply with national and international laws regarding the environment.
- Respect and align ourselves with the ISO 14001 management policy and programs of our clients.
- Communicate knowledge about the environment to our collaborators and other stakeholders.
- Measure and document monthly the impacts and waste management that our activities generate on the environment.
Hygiene and Safety Policy
- Only hire personnel over 18 years of age, complying with the Labor Codes of each country in the region.
- All personnel will enjoy the benefit of being registered with the respective social security entity in each country.
- Faithfully comply with the Pre-employment and Periodic Occupational Medical Check-ups program.
- Guarantee the conditions of Hygiene and Safety at Work in accordance with the constitution of each country.
- All personnel must know and fully comply with the rules contained in the Internal Regulation of Hygiene and Safety at Work.
- The use, possession and / or commercialization of illicit drugs, intoxicating beverages, as well as the inappropriate use of psychotropic or controlled chemical substances, in the development of their duties or work activities, is prohibited.
- The worker who by medical prescription uses controlled medications (Anxiolytics, antidepressants, anticonvulsants, strong analgesics, among others), must immediately inform the head of H & S and / or prosecutor for the implementation of the pertinent preventive measures.